Thursday, September 23, 2010

Too much to do & I need to be well...

I have the allergy infection that I get in Sept. or Oct. I guess (I know) I got it at the Fair. So I spent Sun., Mon., and Tuesday trying to get well. I felt better Wed. till that night. So I don't feel so great now. So I won't be at Bunco tonight and will only help with the judging for a couple hours.

For the quilt Show you have to bring your quilts in a pillowcase. I can't find the ones I made years ago so yesterday and this morning I made 3 cases. I have to say it was so much fun. It doesn't take long and it made me feel good. One of the girls put in the newsletter for the Guild this web site - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrYWCma9wgM&feature=related It's a real fast method and easy. I had to come in the house 2 or 3 times to watch part of the video again because I forgot by the time I got to the Studio. Some day we will have Internet in the Studio. The pillowcase in the middle goes with Barb's quilt. I will make another one, so they will have two for there bed.

I guess thats all. I will take some quilt pictures and put them on the blog. If you are in the area stop by the Arena building in Cape Girardau on Sat. or Sunday from 9-4. It will be a good show.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: