Sunday, April 21, 2013

PROM 2013...


Adam (Grandson) and Michaela (Girlfriend) getting ready for Photo fun.  Mom is the photographer.  These are my pictures that I took and hers are on  Face book.

The red tractor gets to come out for all pictures.

I said all they need is a pitch fork and her comes my son from the barn with the fork.

Drawing something or putting a word on the stone about each other.
 

Check out Michaela's boots.

Starting to have fun.

Time to put the tractor in the barn.

Then off to diner and the Prom.  They are both Juniors so we get to do this again next year.  It was fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

super cute pictures and your quilts are gorgeous!!!

Archeage Girl said...

Hey(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ I'm new here~~Play Archeage?Follow 2archeage

Cheap Archeage Gold ------ Archeage Gold