Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's so nice to finish projects !!!

This bag is to carry your sewing projects in. The Designer is Merry Cox. It was fun and fast to do. I wanted to quilt the bag but before I knew it I had the binding on. Too late then. I'm still learning how to use blogger. I put the pictures in the order I want them to apear and they come in last first. I give up. This is a hidden pocket under the needle page of a Sewing Case. This kit is called Birds and Berries by Merry Cox.
This is the needle pages and a small pocket.
This is the front of the Sewing case and as you can see I did it in 2005. All I had left to do was finish the pocket and sew the hidden pocket and needle page on.
Then as you can see the Scissors holder and the Pincushion are dated 2012. Don't they look nice together in there Shaker Box? I enjoyed doing this project and look forward to the next one.

1 comment:

Monica said...

You are inspiring me to finish some of my stitching projects! They look great!