Sunday, January 01, 2012

Quilts done,done, & done....

Yes I have added the binding to several quilts that were quilted in December and they are done. This quilt was a Minick & Simpson pattern. When it came out I was in those Cow knock down days and was unable to get the fabric. I found the red fabric at one shop and then when in Cleveland I got the star fabric and then ordered the top star banner from online. I love it. So does Brandon but he will have to wait to get it. Right now he wants every quilt I finish.
I hand appliqued this quilt years ago. Put it together last year at the Quilt Retreat in March and now it is finished.
This was an exchange block that I couldn't keep up on. There were 5 or 6 of us working on this block several years ago and I gave some of there blocks back to them. I was going to make more and then to get it done I just added a square in between. It turned out nice.
This was a scrap exchange block from years ago. I don't remember the name of it. I'm just glad it is done and quilted.

1 comment:

Monica said...

lovely quilts, Nancy!