Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quilt Retreat...

It won't be long and the River Heritage Quilt Guild Retreat in March at the Kentucky Dam Village will be here. I'm working on getting several quilts cut out so I have something to sew on. My first quilt is in the tray picture and is ready to go.

This is a picture of the finished quilt. This was a Blackbird Fabric quilt kit.
I finished the applique center for this project last night and today I will cut out the borders that go around it and have another quilt for the Retreat.
This was a Jo Morton Quilt class from way back when. I picked out the fabric from my collection.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good job getting things prepped -- those are pretty fabrics & designs! have fun!

Barb said...

Woo hoo. They look awesome. Have to put my name on them.

monica said...

I, too, am trying to get things prepped for the trip.....should be fun!